Printer Setup Help
Service, Support and
Troubleshooting for your printer in your home
The printers of today are incredibly versatile and provide more functionality than ever before. However, they have also become more complicated to learn.
Most printers now have Cloud capabilities, allow scanning directly to email addresses, or print pictures directly from your digital camera.
However, when users get a printer error it can be frustrating.
The reasons why printer stop working are varied. It might be aftermarket printer ink cartridges, a stuck printer spooler (the print quese software), a software driver issue, change of home networking, or many weird behaviours not listed here. All the more reason why you would want one of our technicians to come out to your home and resolve your printer problems.
So if you are struggling and need help to configure your printer or learning how to use it, why not get one of our techs out to help! And if you need one in an emergency, we can always supply one!
Our printer service
Setting up a new printer
Printing from a Smart Phone, Tablet or the Cloud
Troubleshooting printer issues
How our printer support service works
3. Help Is On The Way
4. We'll Save The Day
We Offer Our IT Services to the Following Locations:
Interesting Facts about Printers
DeskJet and InkJet printers often breakdown and are expensive to run, we always recommend Laser printers.
Label printers can transform your home business, so if you’re an eBay seller or a Shopify guru let us supply and install a game changing label printer for your small business. We use one.
Have we talked about 3D printers? They’re cool. We can supply, install and train you how to uise them. These tools are fantasrtic for kids to learn and make their own 3D designs. The software is free and the fun is too!
There are too many ink cartridges in the world!
We encourage using innexpensive aftermarket cartridgs sometimes, as they can be recycled and reused. But always check if they’re compatible with your printer. Most are, but brands like HP will block their use via firmware updates.
Build a relationship with your printer supplier and you’ll gain discounts and regular savings. We can help you with our list of recommended suppliers. Who doesn’t like a discount coupon!
- Repairs to Desktops, Servers, Laptops, Apple Macs, and All-in-Ones
- Setup new home computers
- Fix and repair failed hardware
- Install and configure software
- Remove viruses and malware
- Upgrade PCs, Macs, Laptops and Servers
- Supply Desktops, Laptops, Servers and other devices with 3 year warranties
- Repairs to POS systems for bars and restuarants.
TV and Audio Devices
- Setup Smart Tvs
- Configure streaming devices to your network such as Chromecast, Telstra T-Box, Fetch TV or Apple TV
- Improve your Internet connection to avoid video buffering
- Add wireless audio speaker systems like Sonos and others
- Install NAS servers for all your home movies
Internet and Home/Office WiFi
- Install and manage fast Wired and WiFi computer networks.
- Eliminate WiFi dead spots in your home or office.
- Troubleshoot slow connections and dropouts
- Organise and set up SUPERFAST internet connections
- Setup cost-effective Internet Telephony (VOIP) systems
- Configure Home/Office VPN connections
Service Level Agreements
- Provide proactive IT support for your IT infrastructure.
- 24/7 monitoring of all critical devices.
- All issues whether automatic or raised manually are lodged with our ticketing system.
- Most items resolved within 2 hours of being lodged.
- Updates to workstations, servers and network devices performed periodically.
- Management and audit of software licencing.
- Setup gaming consoles and improve their connection to the Internet
- Upgrade gaming PCs or Laptops
Website and Cloud services
- Migrate your business to Office 365 or Google G-Suite.
- Setup a web presence for your business.
- Provide remote access to legacy software.
Data Recovery & Backups
- Implement cloud-based or local backup solutions
- Recover lost or missing personal data like Documents or Photos.
- Hard drive repairs
- Transfer your data to a new PC or mobile device.
Your Private Life & Security
- Protect your devices with multi layer security
- Review your Social Media accounts for potential privacy threats
- Scan your PC, Mac or Laptop for Spyware, Malware, and other unwanted software
- Protect your children from explicit online content
Printer Support is a Form-Click away!
Getting in touch with us is easy via our contact us page
No call out fees. Competitive rates.
(terms and conditions apply)